Here's an extended version of the 2018 project, Intentional. Listen to one of the most smoothest, unforgettable voice tones delivered in a heartfelt vibe over a blend of Hip Hop, Boom Bap, EDM, Dance, R&B and memorable melodies infused with a Christ centered dialect.
1) We Ain't Gon Stop v.2 (prod. by NVII)
2) Leader Of The New School feat. DJ Morph (prod. by Joshua Vann)
3) On Lock Now [NVII Transform Remix]
4) Alright x Okay (prod. by Smash David)
5) Usta Be (prod. by Joshua Vann)
6) Climbing feat. Joshua Vann (prod. by Joshua Vann)
7) Good Friday [You Did It For Me] (prod. by Smash David)
8) I'll Go [NVII Remix]
9) Hold Em Down feat. BigFil & Nak Daniels (prod. by Joshua Vann)
10) No Cents feat. Jaida Thompson & Prominence (prod. by Jaida Thompson)
11) Intentional (prod. by Smash David)
12) Still Here (prod. by Joshua Vann)
13) Never Letting Go feat. Anthony Ryan ((prod. by Joshua Vann)
14) You'll Never Know (prod. by NVII)
15) No One Compares (prod. by Kris Auest)
16) Good Friday Revisited feat. Glimpse (prod. by Smash David)
17) Usta Be... Extended (prod. by Joshua Vann)
18) Alright x Okay [NVII Grace Remix]
19) Mic Affairs feat. Proverb Newsome (prod. by Eric Whitaker) Songs produced by NVII, Joshua Vann, Smash David, Jaida Thompson, Eric Whitaker & Kris Auest
Vibe to this Boom Bap, east coast head banger that's infused with a Christ filled dialect from a South Florida emcee.
"The SoFlo Vet's in ya area"... 2Edge has been doing music for a few years. That's why this east coast flow comes thru so naturally. Leader of The New School is the 2nd single from his forthcoming project, Intentional. He has released one of the strongest bangaz for 2018 with the help of Hip Hop/EDM artist, DJ Morph on the 1's & 2's and production from Philly producer/emcee, Joshua Vann.
"In an industry of so many young musicians and new artists, the ones that have been around awhile have the job of leading them up the right path of knowledge. Although we are still willing to learn more, we can't be afraid to pass on something to those that has never done it before." In other words, We're giving you music you can live to!
Here's a well crafted Melodic Jazz sound blended with the boom bap feel of East Coast Hip Hop.
In the forever changing genre of Hip Hop music, sometimes some key elements get lost. 2Edge has created a 90's feel anthem to rally listeners around the needed thought of Christian Hip Hop getting back to the core reason of the genre over a hard hitting bed of east coast boom bap..
Listen to one of the most smoothest, unforgettable voice tones delivered in a heartfelt vibe over a blend of Hip Hop, Boom Bap, EDM, Dance, R&B and memorable melodies infused with a Christ centered dialect. 1) We Ain't Gon Stop v.2
2) Leader Of The New School feat. DJ Morph
3) On Lock Now [NVII Transform Remix]
4) Alright x Okay
5) Usta Be
6) Climbing feat. Joshua Vann
7) Good Friday [You Did It For Me]
8) I'll Go [NVII Remix]
9) Hold Em Down feat. BigFil & Nak Daniels
10) No Cents feat. Jaida Thompson & Prominence
12) Still Here
13) Never Letting Go feat. Anthony Ryan
14) You'll Never Know
15) Alright x Okay [NVII Grace Remix] Songs produced by NVII, Joshua Vann, Smash David & Jaida Thompson
Breaking new ground, laying down a beautiful foundation for dance floors across the world with a hard hitting new Dance/House/EDM/Trap/HipHop collection of music with the help of EDM producer, NVII.
Artwork designed by Bryan Matthew Peck for Blue Design Media
1) P.S. Music You Can Live To [intro]
2) Lead Where You Are [NVII Remix]
3) Kingda Ka [Roller Coaster House Remix] feat. K-Drama
4) Energetic Mash Up feat. Rell & Tyler Cole of OGM
5) I Don't Know [TrapStep Remix]
6) Let It All Go [Festival Trap Remix]
7) We Ain't Gon Stop
8) Kingda Ka [Roller Coaster Ambient Trap Remix]
[All songs produced by NVII]
The music of 2Edge bridges the gap between Feel Good Music, Christ-centered lyrics and the transparent reality of every day life struggles.
2EDGE - ARTIST/ SONG WRITER/ AUTHOR/ PRODUCER/ SPEAKER 2Edge BIOGRAPHY
2Edgemusic - Giving you music that you can live to…
Well it’s the 2 dash E dot…better known as 2Edge. He is giving the world another opportunity to look at life through his eyes. Bridging the gap between his love for MUSIC and a matured life in Christ has allowed him to connect with many different cultures, people and ages.
Since the beginning days of Hip Hop, this genre of music has allowed the voice of many to speak about the experience, the culture and the desire to be part of something bigger. The platform has been used by many to paint pictures of a negative view that has caused some to think that there isn't any good Hip Hop music worth listening to. Not all Hip Hop is created to exploit the problems and issues of the world around us. With a strong desire to create music that will lift up the Name of Jesus Christ, 2Edge focuses on delivering something he likes to call Next Level Feel Good Music .
The South Florida native has had his share of issues and struggles but his music points you to the solution and answer. Listening to how 2Edge utilizes his life experiences to tell the story of how God's grace is sufficient will help you understand the vessel behind the music. He's been a member of the South Florida based group 1Way since 1992. He's also had the opportunity to be a youth leader and still serves as a worship team member at his home church, Spanish River Church in Boca Raton.
This latest single, "I Don't Know" is a smooth R&B/Hip Hop song that allows you enter into the world of 2Edge. It basically says "I don't know/ I don't know/ I don't know, why You love me so much/ I don't know...". Even in the midst of turmoil and life frustrations, God still shows us that His love is very unconditional.
One of the biggest inspirations for the last project, To Whom It May Concern, is the life lived and passing of his mother, Brenda Lewis in October of 2012. For a short moment, 2Edge thought about ending his MUSIC CAREER but was very encouraged by the memories of how he and his mother connected with music. Her abilities as a singer/songwriter gave him a humble benchmark to model after. Lyrically, this album pulls from so many different experiences and melodically touches your heart, soul and feet all at the same time. If you've heard him before, beware because the intense, transparent, Christ –driven style is like nothing he’s done on previous projects. As stated in the intro, “3rd time around, no pressure…I’m happy to say it’s been a pleasure”!
The StageStalker Entertainment recording artist released Second Wind (2011) which is the sophomore album to the successful project While I'm Still Breathin’(2009). Between these 2 albums, you will experience music from a few stellar producers like Tee-Wyla (Selah Tha Corner, Phanatik, Young Joshua, R-Swift), G-Styles (Andy Mineo, Trip Lee, Rhema Soul, ), Fred Junior (DJ Morph, Young Joshua), Teddy P (Lecrae, Young Joshua, Mark Arthur) and more.
He's been fortunate to share venues with the likes of Rhema Soul, DJ Morph, The Ambassador, Eddie Nigma, Young Joshua, R. Swift, Grits, Audio Adrenaline, T-Bone, Rawsrvnt, KJ52, DJ Maj, P.O.D.,Cheno Lyfe, Newsboys, Angie & Debbie Winans, Corey Red & Precise, Gospel Gangstaz, Out of Eden, Grits and Pigeon John to name a few. Speaking the gospel through music to a world that's in dire need of Jesus Christ is what 2Edge has been about since he first held a microphone. The focus is on giving every listener Christ Jesus until the last breath is taken. Listen to this Feel Good Music for a chance to get to know him better.